'Flower Seed Advent Calendar' - Rose Press GardenRegular price £41.67 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Rose Press Garden 'Flower Seed Advent Calendar' is the perfect treat for yourself, someone new to gardening, or a green-fingered loved one!
- 24 full packets of high-quality flower seeds, which open to reveal a different flower variety each day
- 24 notecards with information on when & how to grow the flowers
- Pop up mini cardboard greenhouse to store your seeds with Christmas illustrations for you to keep
- Mystery surprise gold envelope for day 25 of the advent calendar to open on Christmas day!
- Sent in recyclable and compostable packaging that fits through your letterbox
- £1 donation to Greenfingers charity with every product
What Flower seeds will be included?
Well... it would spoil things if we did tell you- however, we can give you a sneak peek because Father Christmas says you're on the "nice list"! They're all beautiful flowers to grow in your garden in pink, blue and white colours so that it all matches perfectly. Think Cosmos, Nigella and some new varieties that you might not have heard of! The one thing we can guarantee is that you will have a garden brimming with gorgeous flowers! There are way over 1k seeds in the advent calendar. A mix of firm favourites & unique and different varieties.
The flower seeds are a mix of annuals, biennials & perennials in a mix of pretty shades. They have been chosen to create gorgeous garden borders, but a lot of them can be used for a cutting garden too. The vast majority of varieties will flower this summer, and there are a few varieties which you sow this Spring for flowers the following year (don't worry, all the growing instructions are included). You can sow the seeds from January onwards and through Spring for a gorgeous summer display.
What do I need to grow all these flowers?
Total beginners are very welcome! You'll need compost, pots or trays to sow the seeds into, plant labels and lots of enthusiasm!
Some seeds can be sown earlier in the season under cover so that you would benefit from a mini greenhouse, full greenhouse or plenty of windowsill space- but everything can be direct sown later in the season where required- so don't panic if you don't have a greenhouse!